Sunday, June 1, 2014

this Thursday, June 5/Modern Originals book event at Heath Ceramics SF

Hello dear friends!  Just wanted to announce that I am doing a book signing and slideshow this Thursday, June 5th, at Heath Ceramics in San Francisco (18th street tile factory. 6h30 to 9pm).
So happy to be home and am planning a special slideshow for my hometown crowd. Please come by, see the slideshow with lots of special hometown tidbits and get your book signed! Yes, you can bring your copy of Handcrafted Modern to be signed. (I'd be happy to!) and pick up your copy of "Modern Orignals: At Home with European Midcentury Designers". They are a happy duo.
Look forward to seeing you Thursday! RSVP here.
xx    Leslie

4 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    RS3 Gold
    Buy Archeage Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete